Northwest FCS News
It Pays to be Protected
Discover the Benefits of Private Hail Coverage
Northwest producers are gearing up for the growing season – planting, spraying and speculating about weather in the coming months. Too wet or too dry? A stormy season or calmer skies? It’s anyone’s guess. That’s why savvy producers are adding extra protection with private hail insurance.
- Pick and choose your coverage – coverage can vary from field-to-field or block-to-block.
- Added flexibility – insure more heavily in hail-prone areas, protect early stages of growth or increase coverage on higher-value varieties.
- Protect against fire losses – hail coverage includes fire protection not covered by MPCI policies; you can also add a stand-alone fire policy.
- Insure your transportation risk – hail insurance may also cover losses during transport.
- Reduce your losses – losses can be paid by your hail policy and MPCI policy for the same acres if you have qualified losses on both.
- Choose the best value – private hail companies compete for your business with varying rates, deductibles and cash discounts.